Tales of Asgard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of Asgard Forum

Forum du serveur Tales of Asgard

HomeHome  Site ToASite ToA  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

About cheat and abuse...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heimdall
Server Admin
Heimdall

Male Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-08-26

About cheat and abuse... Empty
PostSubject: About cheat and abuse...   About cheat and abuse... Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan - 15:19

I just had a mail from a player about cheat and abuse by the GM Team. He (or she) said that GMs shouldn't have Guilds or other.

I'll explain you why you don't have to worry about cheating on Tales of Asgard.

1) Me (Heimdall) don't have any "Player Character" on the server. I only use my Admin Account with my only one character, known as "Heimdall".

2) Wasabi doesn't have any "Player Character" on the server. She only uses her "Game Master Account" with her only one char, known as "Wasabi" (she doesn't play RO anymore).

3) Durex HAS a "Player Character" on the server. But he doesn't play in any guild, and he doesn't PVP for the server balance.

4) Durex and Wasabi can't distribute any items. They also can't drop it on the floor. I (Heimdall) blocked these options, and I'm the only one able to give or drop items.

5) And to finish, I have an entire trust in my Game Masters : Durex is a veeeeeery long time friend, and Wasabi is my wife (nearly Razz).

So, please, stop saying (or thinking) that there's cheaters on the server. I don't have any reason to cheat on my own server, it's stupid. I want players, so why cheating ? Think about that please.

Heimdall.
Back to top Go down
http://www.talesofasgard.co.nr/
Franpowah
Poring
Poring
Franpowah

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: About cheat and abuse...   About cheat and abuse... Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan - 16:40

Well, the reason for worrying is because IT HAPPENS, has happened on a lot of servers. I'm hapy to read you aren't doing it, i don't like when admins/gms get over involved into the game.

I thought wasabi was a dude monkey
Back to top Go down
Heimdall
Server Admin
Heimdall

PostSubject: Re: About cheat and abuse...   About cheat and abuse... Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan - 16:42

It will never happen there. I promise.
Back to top Go down
Kirby_Z
Poring
Poring
Kirby_Z

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: About cheat and abuse...   About cheat and abuse... Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan - 18:49

I crossed paths with Durex the other day, but he was there just to help. I was a GM in other server(which I wont mention) and yes, GMs can tend to lose their heads. Is good to know that Hemindal have restricted the GM privileges that way GMs need not to worry about this kind of acusations. Also there is NOTHING wrong about a GM guild its just for fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.medaverse.com
Heimdall
Server Admin
Heimdall

PostSubject: Re: About cheat and abuse...   About cheat and abuse... Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan - 19:05

The GM Guild is known as "Staff", so, you can't be mistaken Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About cheat and abuse...   About cheat and abuse... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About cheat and abuse...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Asgard Forum :: International Board :: Server News-
Jump to: