Tales of Asgard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of Asgard Forum

Forum du serveur Tales of Asgard

HomeHome  Site ToASite ToA  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits!

Go down 
+5
Wasabi
Durex
Heimdall
Franpowah
Bosque
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Bosque
Poring
Poring
Bosque

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-12-17

¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits! Empty
PostSubject: ¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits!   ¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jan - 4:50

Hi.
¡Chupacabras guild recruiting!
Objectives: WoEing, MVPing, PVMing, which means we will be fighting for castles, hunting super strong monsters and going to dangerous maps in party for some experience points or any interesting item someone would need.
Guild Leader: Bosque (hunter).

¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits! Screen10

¿Who can join Chupacabras guild?
Anyone who wants to have fun and wishes to learn and teach as much as he/she can about Ragnarok Online; there is no a minimum level to enter Chupacabras guild, you don't need any equipment or any specific build, no matter if you're an experienced player or a new one. Members are supposed to be friendly to each other and to help newer and less experienced players, which doesn't mean we'll search your equipment for you, everyone is also supposed to try his/her best with his/her character, no matter if you play 1 hour per week or are online 12 hours per day.
People with a true adventurer spirit will be specially welcome.

We'll use English to comunicate, so a basic English is expected.
We're NOT a teamspeak-dependant guild.
The main communication medium will be the guild forums.
Treasures from castles (if anytime we get one) will be given to members considering their contribution to the guild by taxing, participating on WoE, helping newer players or contributing for the castle's economy. Every member can ask for screenshots of the castle treasures and everyone will be informed about what we do with the items through guild chat and guild forums.

In-guild rules:

1 - All members MUST be strictly respectful with the server rules. Faults like botting or modifying the client for any reason will not be tolerated, any player surprised of being involved in such activities will be inmediately expelled from the guild and reported to the Game Master team.
2 - Members blaming others for losing in WoE or something like that is totally unacceptable. If we fail, we do as a TEAM. The same goes if we win, if we do, we do as a team.
3 - Advanced members are supposed to help newer ones, but everyone has the right to -kindly- say "no", so don't ask insistently for help, zeny or items, every player has his/her own priorities and we will respect them.
4 - On the other hand, don't be rude, don't treat unexperienced players as if they were inferior to you like "stay away from me noob" or expressions like that.
5 - Always try to correctly express yourself. You're not expected to have a high level of English (it's not even my native languaje) but at least try your best. Just avoid expressions like "heal plz", "bless pl0x" and others of the like. It's not hard at all to say "¿Could you heal me please?". Intentional bad orthography will not be tolerated.
6 - Everyone is expected to follow the guild or party leader's orders during War of Emperium times. If you don't want to follow their orders, please say so BEFORE the WoE begins.
7 - Every player has to assume his/her respective job's expenses, which means if you're a priest, you are expected to have your own blue gemstones, if you're a hunter, you have to manage to get the arrows you'll need for WoEing. We'll try our best to help in this aspect but it's not the guild's obligation to give every player the items he/she may need.

Tax: taxing is totally voluntary but will be greatly considered, specially at the time of deciding what to do with castle treasures. As an additional rule, I'll not let anyone under base level of 80 to tax.

If there are any kind of problems between members about "who diserves more this item", we'll move to a different system based on changeable points (something like "1m exp taxed = 1 Chupacabras point and 1 Chupacabras point = 1 muffler") so there will be no possible discussion on these things.

Having fun:
We'll try to have in-guild mini events (MVPing, guild rushes, PVPing, etc.) from time to time.
Also, if you have any idea for an in-guild event or just need help for kicking some MVP's asses, just say so through guild-chat.

Logo: ¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits! Image310
Back to top Go down
Franpowah
Poring
Poring
Franpowah

Male Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: ¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits!   ¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jan - 5:46

hahah! it was about time my friend, let's have some extra fun now.

¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits! Tensai10

Last edited by on Fri 18 Jan - 21:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heimdall
Server Admin
Heimdall

Male Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: ¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits!   ¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jan - 15:27

Real WoEs will begin soon I suppose ? =p
Back to top Go down
http://www.talesofasgard.co.nr/
Durex
Game Master
Durex

Male Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: ¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits!   ¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jan - 19:56

OMG Godd game for the Golden thief bug *.* and for the emperium ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.fr
Wasabi
Game Master
Wasabi

Female Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: ¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits!   ¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jan - 19:58

Oh My God ! Good Game and Good luck for your guild !
Back to top Go down
Omnislash
Poring
Poring
Omnislash

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: (:   ¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits! Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jan - 21:58

Very very good game ! (:
Back to top Go down
Swetch
Angeling
Angeling
Swetch

Male Number of posts : 228

PostSubject: Re: ¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits!   ¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan - 0:30

Good game ! One Card ? Smile. i want good enter in your guild, but i'm Lunatic member and i don't speak english/spanish very well.
Back to top Go down
http://pokesuper.free.fr
Ballian
Poring
Poring
Ballian

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-11-02

PostSubject: Re: ¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits!   ¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan - 0:41

Good game and good luck !
Back to top Go down
Swetch
Angeling
Angeling
Swetch

Male Number of posts : 228

PostSubject: Re: ¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits!   ¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan - 11:54

I have questions :

Who is in your guild ?
What is level guild ?(

----------------
J'ai des questions

Qui est dans votre guild ?
Quel est le level de la guild ?
Back to top Go down
http://pokesuper.free.fr
Wyrm
Poring
Poring
Wyrm

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-01-19

PostSubject: Re: ¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits!   ¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan - 22:29

Hi, I´m a newcomer, and for the moment i have a taekwonDo at level 25 (growing xD)

Im Spanish and i would like to join this International Guild.

I dont know much about the 2 current guild´s status but i have liked the rules of this one, it seems to be a serious guild Very Happy

In addition, i dont know French, so... tongue

Hope to see u in game king

PD: My Taekwon in game is called Spam (dont consider the meaning of the name, its an ooold story; im a good guy rabbit)
Back to top Go down
Bosque
Poring
Poring
Bosque

Male Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: ¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits!   ¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits! Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan - 23:15

Cool.

Atm the guild is level 1 as it was created the same day the server went off XD, but it shouldn't take more than 1 hour as i already did 1.4m exp for it.
The guild for now only has 3 people (4 with Spam) as some of the players who came with us aparently died in new year parties.

Welcome to the guild Spam =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits!   ¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

¡Chupacabras (international guild) recruits!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Asgard Forum :: Communauté Tales of Asgard :: Guildes-
Jump to: