Tales of Asgard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tales of Asgard Forum

Forum du serveur Tales of Asgard

HomeHome  Site ToASite ToA  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

EPISODE CHANGE !! [IMPORTANT POLL]

Go down 
5 posters

AEGIS or eAthena ?
AEGIS !
EPISODE CHANGE !! [IMPORTANT POLL] Vote_lcap67%EPISODE CHANGE !! [IMPORTANT POLL] Vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
eAthena !
EPISODE CHANGE !! [IMPORTANT POLL] Vote_lcap33%EPISODE CHANGE !! [IMPORTANT POLL] Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
I don't care about it.
EPISODE CHANGE !! [IMPORTANT POLL] Vote_lcap0%EPISODE CHANGE !! [IMPORTANT POLL] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Heimdall
Server Admin
Heimdall

Male Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2007-08-26

EPISODE CHANGE !! [IMPORTANT POLL] Empty
PostSubject: EPISODE CHANGE !! [IMPORTANT POLL]   EPISODE CHANGE !! [IMPORTANT POLL] Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan - 0:18

Hi everyone !!

A little introduction :

As everyone knows, we are iRO-like, with eAthena. We modify ourselves the emulator to be really "iRO-like".

But unfortunatly, we have some little problems :
- eAthena is kRO-like, and it's give us problems to update the server like iRO, etc... ;
- eAthena is stable in the long term (if we never update it), but as soon as there's an update, there are often a lot of bugs (as the tonight's big);
- eAthena is better on a Linux system, but, we don't use a Linux system 'cause I don't have the time to work on it for now.

So, I've got a solution, with its advantages... and its inconveniences.

I offer you to use AEGIS. For those who know a little bit RO techs, AEGIS Windows system used by EVERY official servers to lauch their own servers.

Advantages :

- More speed (Windows with Windows),
    - More stability (updates less present, more worked),
    - More "offi-like",
    - and I forgot a lot of others...

Inconvenience (there's only one) :
    - We go one episode back (10.4)

So, we will lose : Thor's, Veins, etc... But I think it's not a problem Wink

Personally, I think that we must use AEGIS... With all the advantages, this little inconvenience looks like nothing :p

That's why I want your opinion. You have 48 hours. VOTE !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.talesofasgard.co.nr/
Franpowah
Poring
Poring
Franpowah

Male Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHANGE !! [IMPORTANT POLL]   EPISODE CHANGE !! [IMPORTANT POLL] Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan - 0:37

Would be the same to stick to eathena stable versions... i wouldnt want to take a risk using aegis
Back to top Go down
Durex
Game Master
Durex

Male Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2007-08-29

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHANGE !! [IMPORTANT POLL]   EPISODE CHANGE !! [IMPORTANT POLL] Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan - 8:01

if we useAegis and if we have a problemyou van recome on eathena ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.fr
Bosque
Poring
Poring
Bosque

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-12-17

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHANGE !! [IMPORTANT POLL]   EPISODE CHANGE !! [IMPORTANT POLL] Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan - 8:04

I voted for what people have tolod me, I don't know much about computers and emulators and such but:
I played on official servers and it so cool cause you need precise aspd to hitlock each monster, while on eathena with higher aspd than the precise aspd you still hitlocking monsters. (on officials, for example, if you hitlock x monster with 170 aspd, you'll not hitlock it with 175, but you will on eathenea), people told me if youhave aegis it's just like on official servers, so it's harder to lvl up and more fun.

Also, casting times are shorter on official servers than on EA.

And I personally don't care about the episode since I think RO lost it's balance afther Rachel with overoveroverpowered equips.

Voted Aegis, but i would like to be corrected about what people told me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
Swetch
Angeling
Angeling
Swetch

Male Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHANGE !! [IMPORTANT POLL]   EPISODE CHANGE !! [IMPORTANT POLL] Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan - 20:31

Omg, no comprendo. 10.4, What is it ?

[CENSORED], but, we use Aegis, this is fRO Like ????

http://forum.ragnarokonline.fr/index.php?topic=9034.0

So, Eathena for life Smile

Message for ALL : [b]IF You want iRO Like Server, voted for Eathena, because, fRO (French Ragnarök Online) is the server for [CENSURE]
Back to top Go down
http://pokesuper.free.fr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE CHANGE !! [IMPORTANT POLL]   EPISODE CHANGE !! [IMPORTANT POLL] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EPISODE CHANGE !! [IMPORTANT POLL]
Page 1 of 1